Stock market has been on the rise in 2020 even despite Covid19 pandemic. Stocks like Apple, Amazon and Tesla have risen 61%, 65% and 705% respectively in the last year.
Canadian software companies do not want to miss out on the hot stock market and are eying to go public in the next few months.
According to Globe and Mail the following 6 tech companies are going IPO in the next few months or sometime this year 2021: Farmers Edge Inc., Auvik Networks Inc., Vendasta Technologies Inc., Magnet Forensics Inc., Thinkific Inc., Cymax Group Inc.
Let’s take a look at what they do:
- Farmers Edge is a global leader in digital agriculture delivering cutting-edge solutions powered by a unique combination of field-centric data, artificial intelligence, and complete integration.
- Auvik Network’s cloud-based network management software keeps IT networks around the world running optimally. Own the network.
- Vendasta is the leading end-to-end ecommerce platform for companies selling digital solutions to local businesses. Start for free. Get up and selling in minutes. Generate recurring revenue.
- Magnet Forensics – global leader in digital investigative technology with a mission to seek justice and protect the innocent.
- Thinkific makes it easy for thousands of independent experts and companies to quickly create and deliver stunning online courses on their own sites.
- Cymax Group builds the tech that runs eCommerce. we function as a powerful supply chain management solution for organizations of all sizes.
Canadian companies had great success launching IPOs last year in 2020. Companies like Nuvei launched at $26 USD and their share price went all the way up to $56 USD +. Companies like Dye & Durham launched at $7.50 and now worth more than $42.
With low interest rate, people have nowhere to put their money except for stock market and real estate. Both have been on the crazy rise lately.
Hype or not, it is good to be a software company in Canada seeking to go IPO now.